BBTS Lodging Reviews
BBTS Lodging Application
Open to active and retired guard members. The post is located 3 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, approximately 14 miles from Ocean City Maryland and 10 miles from Rehoboth Beach Delaware.
The Delaware National Guard Bethany Beach Training Site is available for vacation use to the following personnel in priority sequence:
(1) Current active/M-day personnel of the Delaware National Guard
(2) Retired Delaware National Guard personnel and Civilian employees of the Delaware National Guard
(1) MOBILE HOMES 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, fully stocked kitchen and furnished living room.
(2) RV SITES include water, sewer, and electrical hookups.
- A crabbing/fishing dock, canoe rental, barbecue grills, picnic tables, corn-hole boards, physical training room, and laundry room is available for all to use. No motorized vessels are authorized at the dock.
The rates listed below are to reimburse the cost of administration, utilities, and maintenance associated with use.
Trailers: $95/per night
Short-term RV sites: $30/per night
•Mail ATTN: Billeting Office, 163 Scannell Blvd, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
•Fax (302) 326-7999
Trailer and short term RV requests can be made for eight consecutive days and seven nights for one submission. Requests for additional periods of use in the same year outside of the lottery selection process will be considered after the guest’s initial reservation has been completed.
Cancellations must be made by the authorized user and are not transferable. Applicants must notify the Billeting Office of cancellations 48 hours before the arrival date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the right to make future reservations and a fee equal to one night’s stay will be charged.
Payments can be made using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card over the phone. Check or money order payable to BBTS Billeting Fund can be mailed to:
Bethany Beach Training Site
163 Scannell Blvd, Bethany Beach, DE 19930-9770.
ATTN: Billeting Office
•Cash payments should NOT be sent through the mail; cash should only be used in person.
•Payments for short-term stays are due a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival or reservation will be subject to cancellation.
Security will be at the South gate and you must show a valid military ID to enter the installation. Park in the spaces provided at the front fence if required. Check in with the billeting office (Bldg. 114) across from the flagpole.
a. Check-in is from 1300 thru 1600 hrs. daily. Arrivals prior to 1300 may be asked to wait if Quarters are not available.
b. Checkout is from 0800 to 1000 hrs. daily. Please ensure that you leave your quarters better than you received it. You will be billed for any damage or missing property and may be billed for extensive cleaning (if required).
ACTIONS WHILE OCCUPYING QUARTERS AT THE BETHANY BEACH TRAINING SITE
a. Quiet time is observed from 2200 until 0800 daily. There will be no loud music, talking, radios, laughter, etc. Common courtesy for all users of our facilities must be exercised. If law enforcement is called to intervene for any reason, you and/or the guest involved will lose your privileges to use the post for the foreseeable future.
b. There may be children playing in and around the quarters. Driving on post should be done with extreme caution. The speed limit on post is 5 MPH.
- Pets are authorized to stay overnight in the following RV sites 1-22 and trailers 19 and 24.The owner will pay a $10.00 (non-refundable) pet fee, per pet/ per stay. No more than two dogs are permitted to stay in a trailer and each dog cannot weigh more than 70 lbs. National restricted breeds (Pit bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman pinschers, chow chows, and wolf hybrids), exotic animals, domestic farm animals are not permitted on post.
- Pets are not allowed inside any facility or the area west of the PT track (wildlife-protected areas) at Bethany Beach. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings in trash receptacles. Any pet that is noisy, dangerous, intimidating, or destructive will not be allowed to remain on post. Pets will be leashed at all times. The sponsor will sign the Pet Hold Harmless Agreement, provide their pet’s up to date rabies vaccination records, and state licenses.
- No items will be removed from the trailer. An inspection will be completed after all departures to ensure all items are intact. If items are missing from the initial inventory (silverware, etc.) or damages have been made to the trailer, the Sponsor will be billed for repairs to the trailer or replacement of the item(s). Furthermore, if the trailer has not been cleaned or requires excessive cleaning that amounts to more than four hours, a $75 excessive cleaning fee will be charged.
- No vehicles of any kind will be driven by unlicensed drivers. No vehicles may be parked on the grassy areas for any reason and must be parked in provided parking spaces at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed in any building, quarters, or in any vehicle on the training site as of 01 Mar 2013. If you are caught smoking anywhere on post, you will be asked to leave.
- Children playing in and around the boat dock and salt pond MUST be supervised by an adult at all times. Usage of these areas is at your own risk.
FAILURE TO COMPLY
a. Failure to follow facility rules will result in the termination of your stay without refund.